Monday, January 19, 2015

Weekly Challenge #201 (Support and Successes)

Whew. I can hardly believe I have returned! I am so glad to return for this challenge:
This is my 2015 version, and below is my 2014:
Last year I omitted the purple, which is actually the color for Moebius Syndrome Awareness Day, so I decided to add it this year by tangling on a purple post-it note. I felt a little rusty when tangling, but it feels good to be drawing again. To find out more about Moebius Syndrome, visit www.moebiussyndrome.com.
As some of you know, I've been in the police academy in Washington state....and I graduated!
My brother, Chase, pinned my badge on me and I was so proud and honored to become Officer McEvilly of the Seattle Police Department. 
Here are a few highlights- academy and not-academy related- that have happened over the last 4 months:
 Checkout that lovely red face after get OC sprayed (pepper sprayed)
 I still managed to find time for the pups- the weekly dogpark trips were heaven
I loved working out with my bro when I visited him over Thanksgiving
My first Christmas was in WA this year- different but fun!
And, it's always fun hanging with my beautiful momma, CZT Shelly McEvilly, when I visit Vegas!
That's all for now! I will be back on a more regular basis now and can't wait to be more involved with you lovely people :)