Monday, October 20, 2014

Weekly Challenge #190 (Art, Music, & Pink)

Hey again! I'm back for another week of Laura Harm's diva challenge! Here's what I came up with:
I must have had a premonition about this week's challenge because last week I incorporated pink too!:
I am happy to support the Breast Cancer awareness and am lucky to have met several survivors. I thought of Marilyn Monroe and Audrey Hepburn and their quotes that advocate femininity and strength in women and thought it should feature on my tile this week. May all the amazing women who have fought the battle of Breast Cancer continue to stay strong and keep winning. If you're interested in supporting this cause, check out www.nationalbreastcancer.org/breast-cancer-support .❤️
I don't have much to update this week in terms of my life, other than giving you my I'm-stressed-out-and-unamused-face:
#academylife
...therefore I thought I'd include a music video for zenspiration!
This is an oldie-but-goodie and always inspires me to go a little bit harder or work a little bit longer.
I hope all of you are doing well and have a wonderful week! Thanks for reading ✌️