Monday, August 25, 2014

Weekly Challenge #182 (Be You)

Oh hey everyone! I hope you are all having a wonderful week :)
This week's challenge, brought to us by the talented Laura Harms, is about stripes:
This week I used the tangles: Emingle, Knightsbridge, Indy-rella, Betweed, Swarm, Festune, & Punzel.
I thought this week's challenge would be a perfect occasion to use some of the tangles I rarely practice, as well as learn names of tangles (I admittedly have a hard time remembering).  I enjoyed adding the Bijou tile to my regular tile, and the petite canvas inspired me to give a positive message! So with that, remember to always BE YOU! :)
As for my daily life, I have had a lot of BIG things happening lately:
I passed my final Physical Ability Test before starting the police academy!
I started to get my awesome new swag- it's feeling real....
And my darling Mojito turned two on Satruday! I'm getting old! tee hee
I hope all of you have a wonderful week and take time for yourself.  Build up your self-confidence and treasure yourself!