Hello everyone! I missed last week's challenge but am back for more!
This week I gained inspiration from the diva's challenge by using a brand new tangle brought to us by tangler Anne Mark! Anne's tangle, Camelia, is a structured yet swirly pattern. To me, this tangle is cheerful, like a pattern reminder of all the good things that have been happening lately! Therefore, I also gained inspiration from Pharrell William's hit song, "Happy" (if you haven't heard it yet, below is your chance!). Thank you Anne for your awesome tangle!
Also, I have some news for this week!
- I received my first conditional job offer from Washington State Patrol! Fingers crossed as I continue the application process (yes, its never-ending ha)
- My senior capstone art show opened this week and it was a mega success
- I finally updated my online art portfolio and you can find my most recent body of work at Behance.net
- I discovered an AMAZING outa-this-world artist named Alex Konahin that all you tanglers will totally love! See his work here.
- Also, I have had so many blessings lately, one being a soon-to-be new addition to my family. We aren't sure what to name him yet but isn't he cute?